
I was sitting down looking over the old posts on our blog and realized just how crazy things have been around here lately - comparing last year's summer events with a complete absence of events and blogging this summer :=( If you've kept up with me on Facebook, you know that I returned to work about a month ago. Life hasn't been any crazier in terms of the kids' schedules, but add in an almost full-time job for me, and things go to a whole new level!! It's definitely a new season, and God is working it all out. I'm excited to see what He has in store for us. Some of the BIG changes to come....the Peacock will be heading off to school for the first time since 2nd grade, and the Beast may be leaving for college in six months!!!! I'm not quite sure which part of the roller coaster we're on, but we're going to sit back, throw our hands in the air and enjoy the ride :=)
No comments:
Post a Comment